Sofitel SPA Darling Harbour brings its celebrated personalised luxury offering to your delegates attending a conference, corporate retreat or event. Create your own sanctuary and exclusively hire the entire Spa for your team with one of our Corporate Wellness Packages below.
Corporate Wellness Package A: includes 45-minute treatments, with your delegates able to choose from one of the following:
- Sugar Body Polish – Refreshing, deeply exfoliating ritual to effectively buff skin from tip to toe revealing a silky smooth hydrated finish. Organic Australian sugar cane infused in lime caviar botanical extracts and aromatherapy oils are gently massaged into the skin to remove dull cells. Removed with hot aromatherapy compresses, skin is left glowing.
- Petit Spa Facial – A clarifying facial designed to enhance your Spa journey while deeply moisturising and revitalising skin. Brighten and nourish the complexion using a selection of nourishing cold pressed plant oils, French clay and an infusion of aromatic essential oils.
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage – This classic massage aims to relieve tension by targeting the uppermost layers of muscles using light pressure. Long, kneading strokes combined with friction motions and movement of the joints result in an enhanced overall sense of wellbeing.
Cost for Package A is $7,850* with inclusions below;
- One of the treatments listed above.
- Access to Relaxation Lounge.
- Herbal teas and refreshments
- *Minimum 5 hours, includes bump-in-time. A maximum of 15 delegates can be accommodated.
Corporate Wellness Package B: includes 60-minute treatments, with delegates selecting from the following treatments.
- Customised Phyto Facials by Waterlily – Formulated harnessing pure aromaceutical concentrates with premium dilutions of active botanical extracts, vitamins and omega rich infusions to deliver a sensory ritual and visible results.
- Swedish Massage – This classic massage aims to relieve tension by targeting the uppermost layers of muscles using light to medium pressure. Long, kneading strokes combined with friction motions and movement of the joints result in an enhanced overall sense of wellbeing.
Cost for Package B is $12,420, with a minimum 5 hours and a maximum of 20 delegates accommodated.